At Destination Kohler, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
The health and wellness of our guests and associates is always our top priority. That’s why we are actively staying informed and prepared while taking the necessary measures to make your stay as safe as we possibly can.
With safety as our top priority, we have enhanced our high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness throughout our resort.
- Associate training and standard processes for health, hygiene and cleanliness
- Heightened deep cleaning procedures and increased cleaning frequency with disinfectants approved by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of all guest rooms, public areas and common contact points
- Food safety and hygiene protocols for all our restaurants, in room dining and conference spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the resort for our guests and associates
- Protective masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) worn by our associates
- Resort-wide social distancing guidelines
- Mandatory temperature checks for guests upon arrival at our hotels
- Door seals to certify that no one has entered guest room after deep cleaning and sanitizing has taken place
- We are monitoring recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we remain updated
Additionally, to ensure your visit to Kohler is a safe one, we have temporarily modified some of our guest amenities:
- Our restaurants are currently closed, but you can still enjoy our culinary offerings via our curbside delivery. View participating outlets and menus
- Our championship golf courses are open, but we have updated our procedures to provide a safe guest experience. While our clubhouses will be closed, a selection of golf retail items will be available for purchase at Woodlake Market, located in The Shops at Woodlake Kohler.
- Our well-being facilities, including Kohler Waters Spa, Sports Core, Bold Cycle and Yoga on the Lake, are currently closed. For on-demand yoga and well-being videos visit the Kohler Well-Being YouTube channel.
- Kohler Swing Studio and Golf Shop, Scentualities, A Shop Named SIXTY, Kohler Gardener, Wisconsin Trader, The Emporium, Whistling Straits Golf Shop and Blackwolf Run Golf Shop are currently closed. To purchase Destination Kohler merchandise online, visit KohlerCollection.com.
- While we look forward to your stay with us, we request that you cancel your reservation if you have an affirmative response to any of the following questions:
- Have you experienced fever, cough or shortness of breath in the 14 days before your arrival?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who is exhibiting symptoms or has tested positive for Coronavirus in the 14 days before your arrival?
- Has a public health authority quarantined any member of your household in the 14 days before your arrival?