Planning Your Visit
A visit to Kohler Waters Spa is a commitment to your overall well-being. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time for check-in, changing and relaxing in our serene environment. Spend time experiencing the spa’s warm coed relaxation pool, glass-enclosed rooftop deck, separate men’s and women’s whirlpools, plunge pools, saunas, steam rooms and unique showers to prepare for your treatment.
What to Bring from Home
- A bathing suit. To experience our coed relaxation pool and coed whirlpool on the rooftop deck.
- A good book or journal. The spa is a great place to reflect or take time to read. The spa has a selection of complimentary magazines, and the Spa Boutique has a variety of books for sale.
What to Leave at Home
- Jewelry, which can be forgotten in the pocket of a robe or become lost
- Any valuables or personal items of value
- Cell Phone. The spa is a quiet area for relaxation, so talking on cell phones is not permitted.
What Kohler Waters Spa Provides for Your Use
- Disposable razors, hair dryers, curling irons, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body wash, towels, soft robes and spa sandals
For your convenience, drop-off child care for Kohler Waters Spa guests is available at Kids Core at the Sports Core Health & Racquet Club in Kohler, just minutes away from the spa. Three-hour limit; available Monday through Saturday only.
$9.25/hour newborn (6 weeks–6 months)
$8.25/hour infant (6–18 months)
Parents must make a reservation in advance for newborn or infant care.
Call 920-208-4672 for information or to make reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I arrive for my spa service?
It is always best to be relaxed when arriving for a treatment. We highly recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your service. Early arrival allows you to check in, change, shower and take a steam or sauna without rushing. You may also relax in the Spa lounges and enjoy an herbal tea and snacks. Arriving late will cause you to lose precious moments of your treatments. Allow enough time following your treatment to relax prior to your next appointment or departure.
What do I wear?
You will be given a plush robe and spa sandals, which you will wear before your services and during your spa visit. Our spa providers have been trained to respect the privacy of our guests. During each service, the areas of the body not involved will be covered. If you feel more comfortable, you can wear undergarments so that you can relax and enjoy your service. Lockers are provided.
What do I do in the treatment room?
Once you are in the treatment room, the therapist will leave the room while you hang up your robe and lie on the table, either face down or face up, according to your therapist’s direction. You will cover yourself with a towel or sheet. The therapist will knock before re-entering to make sure you are ready. You are always professionally draped during your service. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, we encourage you to tell your therapist immediately so that corrections can be made.